Sunday, June 2, 2013

Banana ice cream ♥♥♥


HEYY
I promised, so I'm back with new post.
Here is my tasty Sunday breakfast - banana ice cream!

Only 2 ingredients+topping
You'll need a banana and a little bit of milk.

So, take your banana and little bowl.



Peel of banana and cut into small pieces, then put in your bowl


Mix them up with a fork
(you can use blender, I just think that fork is faster and easier)


Then take about 1-2 tsp of milk and pour into your banana mixture


Until it looks something like this:


That's it with an "ice cream", now you can add any topping you like. 
I choose melted chocolate with coconut :)


 If you want, you can add different toppings, like berries or nuts, how do you prefer,
but if you want to add whipped cream, then do it after freezer.



Put in  a freezer your ice cream for about 20-30 minutes and your ice cream is ready!
Bon appetit :)
Please tell me if you tried it
I love you ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment