Saturday, August 31, 2013

Coffee scrub ♥♥♥



Hello there

Last day of Summer, means next is Autumn(thanks captain obvious)
so it's going to be colder and skin is going to be so dry :c
Mine is extremely dry, so I have to use scrub and I made my own recipe ^^
Ingredients: coffee, sugar, olive oil (if skin is super dry), aloe vera gel or aloe juice and tiny bit of water just to get right consistency
So, I'cant really tell you how much I used of each ingredient, but when you will start doing it just start from coffee&sugar, then add 1 big spoon of olive oil and mix. After that add a little bit(!) of water and mix again. Do not forget about aloe vera. Keep adding water until you have perfect consistency.
Good luck :)



Personally I storage scrub in little jar :)

Share your love♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment